couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Domingo Aguilera <domingo.aguil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some tests not working in couchdb-python
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:15:10 GMT
I did a svn update of httplib2.  After that I had to edit setup.py because
every time I did setup.py install (from the svn update version ) the
easy_installed httplib2  remained despite the fact that I was  doing
setup.py install.  So I edited setup.py changed the version name  and now
after running setup.py install  the httplib2 was up to date .   The
important thiing is that I have now the httplib2 module from the svn
repository.

After I changed to the couchdb-python ( from trunk ) and reissued a sudo
python setup.py develop.