couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Domingo Aguilera <domingo.aguil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some tests not working in couchdb-python
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:28:52 GMT
Benoit,

I edited setup.py to force reinstallation when sudo python setup.py install
.  Now I am sure it's running httplib2 from the trunk version.

Anyway I still have errors.

Tks anyway for the help.

PS Any idea on how should I run the tests?  I cd to .. svnversion/couchdb
and typing nostests -v --with-doctest client.py