couchdb-user mailing list archives

From David Reid <dr...@dreid.org>
Subject Re: quick python / couch question
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:47:58 GMT
Hi Alan,

Are you talking about Paisley or some other twisted python couchdb
library?

If you're talking about Paisley the simple answer is that no one has
filed bugs against it and I haven't been using it so I haven't been
developing it.  If you're interested in adding features or fixing bugs
you're welcome to go to https://launchpad.net/~paisley-dev/+join and
join the Paisley Developers team.

-David