couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Campbell <p...@rushedsunlight.com>
Subject Re: Stuffing: a Ruby on Rails plugin to add CouchDB to existing ActiveRecord models
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:38:59 GMT
Chris,

Totally. My hope is that anyone who's not had the time to fully
investigate CouchDB will be able to just stick this in an ActiveRecord
and have access to their CouchDB document as an accessor on an
ActiveRecord model. Much less to get the head around than starting
from scratch.

The other neat thing about this is that it *just works* with
ActiveRecord validations, at least with the first layer of hash keys.
So the barrier to entry is pretty much install the plugin and call the
method.

Paul

Paul Campbell
paul@rushedsunlight.com