couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Евгений Найденышев <enaidenys...@gmail.com>
Subject replication error
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:28:34 GMT
There are two computers, on both installed couchdb 0.8.1. First computer has
db with about 4000 documents. Then I initiating replication process (by
Futon) from one to another. Process is stopped after 1980 document was
replicated with error message. Each time I tried - and each time was about
1980 documents. Error:
Replication failed: {{badmatch,{error,eaddrinuse}},
 [{couch_rep,do_http_request,3},
  {couch_rep,open_doc,3},
  {couch_rep,replicate,3},
  {couch_httpd,handle_replicate_request,2},
  {couch_httpd,handle_request,2},
  {mochiweb_http,headers,4},
  {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

I tried on different dbs and different ports - and each time was error on
1980th document. =(

OS: Windows XP (SP2), Firewall is off.