couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Scott Zhang <getyourconta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [user] Re: What's the speed(performance) of couchdb?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:10:42 GMT
Hi. Wout.
Thanks for asking.

--I think what we're asking is, is it ok for your initial import to take a
longer time?

If the longer time is caused by technical restriction, it is acceptable. But
if SqlServer need 5 days, couchDB need 8 days, mnesia need 3 days, and
postgresql need 4 days. Due to my technical limitation. I will choose
postgresql.

If I have no choice, initial import to take a longer time is ok.