couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@mooseyard.com>
Subject Re: Info on design-doc fields: actions, lists, shows ?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 02:14:59 GMT

On Feb 21, 2009, at 5:25 PM, Chris Anderson wrote:

> You're making me want to push out the next Rough Cut for the CouchDB
> book, without polishing it.

I'd be overjoyed. Even if it were rife with misspellings and sentence
fragments. Really! The current draft breaks off just as things get
really exciting...

> Aside from that, the best place to look is the Futon TestSuite.
> Checkout share/www/script/test/list_views.js and show_documents.js for
> example usage.

Will do; thanks for the quick reply.

> I think a wiki page is in order... I'll see what I can do.

I'm good at writin' and such; once I understand anything about CouchDB
I hope to relay some of that to the wiki.

—Jens