couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 11:47:52 GMT
Dear user@ list,

Roy from the ASF gave a hint that we should remind
this list what it is meant for. This is not in response to
any particular post or any particular person.

entirely optional for a project. It is for users to have
a place to talk. In my opinion, user@ is a great place
to talk about CouchDB today and there's nothing
wrong with that.

Turns out though that some discussions about bugs
or feature improvements happened on user@. These
are natural to come up here, but we're advised to
move them to dev@ without discussion. Anything
development related should be talked about on
dev@. If you are not yet subscribed to dev@ and
are interested in shaping the future of CouchDB,
let this be your invite :) Also, thanks.

--

That said, what's going on here on user@ is a
valuable resource to the CouchDB community

Thanks!

Cheers
Jan