couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: replication error
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:45:44 GMT
Hi,

Can you try CouchDB's trunk version instead of 0.8.1. Quite a
bit changed since 0.8.1 and we'd need to know, if this is a new
bug or one we fixed. You can get the trunk version via SVN:

   http://couchdb.apache.org/community/code.html

Or a nightly build which should be slightly easier to install:

   http://build.couchdb.org/?C=M;O=D

(Take apache-couchdb-latest.tar.gz)

Cheers
Jan