couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject UK CouchDB job opening
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:33:45 GMT
Couchers,

I've got a friend with a new startup, based on CouchDB, who asked me
to pass this along.

====
We're a UK based start-up company with secured investment, existing proof of
concept, and a collection of big-name early adopters. Looking for an additional
technologist, preferably an active free or open source community member.

Being able to employ someone from the CouchDB community would be fantastic. A
background in spidering, data mining, or machine learning is essential.
Additional experience with GNU/Linux, Python, C, or CouchDB is a huge bonus.

Must be UK based, remote working is fine.

Initial period of 6 months part-time employment, moving to full-time.

Equity package with competitive salary.
====

If you are interested, please contact me off-list and I will put you
in touch with the principals.

(Sorry for the job-spam, if this gets excessive, we'll work to setup
another forum for job announcements.)

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com