couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 405 Method Not Allowed
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:03:07 GMT
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T
<dundeemt@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com> wrote:
>
>> You could use the firebug beta to hack (or just find out what the error
>> is):
>>
>> http://getfirebug.com/releases/index.html
>>
>> best,
>> -Rob
>
> Ok, so this makes it fun, I enable firebug and the select view dropdown
> starts having an effect.  It works correctly from a UI standpoint, however
> at the end of each request I am seeing this error:
>
> [Exception... "Component is not available"  nsresult: "0x80040111
> (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)"  location: "JS frame ::
> file:///usr/lib/firefox-3.0.5/components/nsSessionStore.js :: sss_saveState
> :: line 1908"  data: no]
> file:///usr/lib/firefox-3.0.5/components/nsSessionStore.js
> Line 1908

I bet all the CouchDB committers have Firebug installed, so we didn't
notice the error. The NS error, in my experience, is part of the
standard Firebug experience, and happens on many pages

I'm also not able to reproduce on Safari.... which also has a console
object, so... eureka! It should be fixed now. There was an errant
console.log() call in database.html's code dealing with the select
box. I've removed it and committed the changes. You should be able to
proceed as normal, now.

Thanks for helping us work through this.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com