couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject renamed _temp_view to _slow_view
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 01:20:37 GMT
Couchers,

Please note that we've renamed a path in the HTTP api.
/mydb/_temp_view has been changed to /mydb/_slow_view to discourage
people from using it on anything other than a debugging basis. Futon
should work just as it has been, but any 3rd party libraries that make
use of _temp_view are encouraged to transition to views stored in
design docs.

I've gone through the wiki with a quick find/replace (There's a lot of
good stuff in there I hadn't seen before) so now the wiki is peppered
with a lot of _slow_views code examples. Anyone who converts those to
use design docs gets a bonus high five.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson