couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB huge performance difference between Mac OS / Linux
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:30:49 GMT
Also discussing on IRC, we're wondering if the view is actually built
correctly and something else is going wrong. An easy method to debug
this if you get a copy of trunk, Futon has a panel that shows you
actively running tasks so you'll be able to keep an eye on what
couchdb is actually doing in terms of things like view generation and
compaction. (replication is on the agenda)

HTH,
Paul Davis