couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <>
Subject Re: Lucene Integration
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 06:06:05 GMT

I put in some work today on getting couchdb-lucene working with trunk
and hopefully in an un-crappy method.

I'm pretty certain that there are a few rough spots in actual usage
still, but it passes the cursory index/query usage. Please send feed
back and preferably pull requests on

Paul Davis

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Paul Davis
<> wrote:
> Darrin,
> action2 went away because _external is now in trunk. My couchdb-lucene
> branch is still there and I've put it on the schedule to bring into
> conformance with the very slightly altered trunk version (trunk
> includes more info in the line API).
> Moving forward you can pull a copy of the couchdb-lucene stuff and
> hack on it to get it working or wait for me to get to it this weekend.
> HTH,
> Paul Davis
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Darrin Wortlehock
> <> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> In late November I was working with davisp's couchdb-lucene, which required
>> jchris' action2 branch to work.
>> I am now returning to the development I was doing, building a new
>> development environment from scratch and it appears that jchris' action2
>> branch has now gone away.
>> I am specifically interested in lucene integration. Can anybody provide any
>> hints on how to move forward?
>> Regards,
>> Darrin

View raw message