couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Integration
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:50:41 GMT
Darrin,

action2 went away because _external is now in trunk. My couchdb-lucene
branch is still there and I've put it on the schedule to bring into
conformance with the very slightly altered trunk version (trunk
includes more info in the line API).

Moving forward you can pull a copy of the couchdb-lucene stuff and
hack on it to get it working or wait for me to get to it this weekend.

HTH,
Paul Davis