couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchRest and CouchApp groups
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:16:09 GMT

On 14 Jan 2009, at 13:01, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> serious question - why not bring those projects here to couchdb?

Organizational overhead :) Making proper ASF sub-projects comes
with a little extra work attached. I don't think we should invest that
now (before 0.9 and 1.0).

In general, I agree, that it'd be nice to have it all in one place. But
then, there are other CouchDB projects and client libraries that
could also be here and we don't have the resources (yet) to
handle them all. So a little easter-egging is okay. Also: The wiki
lists pretty much everything there is. If not, feel free to fix that :)

Cheers
Jan