couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Changing rev to _rev in view results (Was: Re: newbie question #1)
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:21:31 GMT
I actually don't mind digging in and spending the time showing what I
mean with code (although the barrier here is much higher since I don't
know erlang at all...)

But I am a little worried that if the "project lead" and "gatekeepers"
are even *thought* by active members of the community to be dead-set
against it that I would be wasting time.

I think it's an important issue (clearly or I wouldn't be spending so
much vacation time discussing it), but it's not a make-or-break issue
for me.

geir