couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Fouché" <nico...@silentale.com>
Subject Re: Sort by date and find by key
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:03:41 GMT
Thanks a lot, it works. The wiki has a lot of examples on how to
create views, but not how to query them.

Why do you put '{}' as the second element of the array ? Is it because
hashes are sorted after strings and arrays, as specified  in
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/View_collation ? If I'm right, I
suppose I can replace the hash by the character 'a', and it also
works, because dates always begin with a number. Right ?

Nicolas