couchdb-user mailing list archives

From DeepJ <deepjungle.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Futon doesn't function properly in the Firefox 3.1beta2
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:21:20 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to use the Futon in the Firefox 3.1beta2 and I can't see any
documents nor use buttons like Create Document, Compact Database or Delete
Database in a database. Every test fails in the Test Suite. This things
function properly in the Firefox 3 and the Opera 9.63 / 10.

My last version of the CouchDB is Apache CouchDB 0.9.0a732542-incubating and
is running on the linux server based on the Ubuntu OS and my client OS is
the Windows XP.

Does anybody have same experience with this?