couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Wall <jw...@google.com>
Subject Re: erlang notifiers and couchdb
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 01:07:20 GMT
Using the OTP principles you would modify the couch_server_sup.erl file and
add a child spec for your module similar to the child spec for the couch_log
module in there.

I would recommend reading the OTP documentation on Supervisor trees and
gen_event behaviours before doing so though. That way you will know what
exactly it is that you are doing by adding them. Also it would be good to
add you module to the module list in a custome app file. I'm not sure if
there is someother hook for this in the code other than _external.