couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Antivackis <patrick.antivac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CouchDB Reverse Proxy
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:56:17 GMT
Hi Adam,
If i well understand, you want to access couchdb via a url like
http://localhost/couchdb , through a reverse proxy.
Ithink it will not work as some futons javascript are calling absolute uri,
so the js will send to the reverse proxy an url like :
http://localhost/couchdbname/..... that will not be caught by the reverse
proxy and so not passed to couchdb

Patrick