couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Antivackis <patrick.antivac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JS Test Errors with Apache virtual host + reverse proxy + couchdb
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:14:05 GMT
Here is my config.All futon's tests are ok :

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@dummy-host.example.com
    DocumentRoot "/opt/websites/web/www/dummy"
    ServerName couchdb.localhost
    AllowEncodedSlashes On
    ProxyRequests Off
    <Proxy *>
       Order deny,allow
       Deny from all
       Allow from 88.164.1.48
       Allow from 127.0.0.1
    </Proxy>
    ProxyPass / http://localhost:5984/ nocanon
    ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:5984/
    ErrorLog "logs/couchdb.localhost-error_log"
    CustomLog "logs/couchdb.localhost-access_log" common
</VirtualHost>

Hope it helps