couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T" <dunde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 405 Method Not Allowed
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:57:24 GMT
Ok, this might be better in a new thread, but I am back to
0.9.0a733275-incubating
-- attachments  and everything else appears to be working, test_suite runs
without problems and so does my code.  However, futon appears to be broken
and I'm not running the firefox beta, I'm on 3.0.5.  When you view a
database, view all documents works, it shows both my docs and the design
docs.  But any attempt in any browser tried ff3.0.5, opera, etc to switch
the view to design or custom query doesn't modify the interface at all.  The
dropdown shows my programmatically added views though.

I have verified using the dbs created by the test_suite and even created a
db using futon thinking something about my programmatically added docs and
queries was causing problems but the result is still the same.  Any one else
experiencing similiar?

This is painful for me, because being new to couchdb, the custom query and
the ability to modify existing queries was allowing me to learn at a much
quicker pace.

Any ideas on what I might try to figure out why futon is acting this way?
(No, I haven't applied the patches suggested earlier because they seem to be
related to the beta of ff which I am not running.)

Regards,

Jeff