couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Huggins" <ja...@jrandolph.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to force a rebuild of an index?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:17:52 GMT
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dude. Trunk.
>
> Also, 0.9 should be out soon if you're looking for a stable release.

:-) Thanks for the nudge.

I just ran another test migration... It appears to be okay now and
does not have a stale index issue. I changed two things: First, before
I copied the files to the *new* server, I stopped the running CouchDB
server. (Sounded like a good idea.) Second, when I copied the files
over, I did not preserve modification times from the source db files.
It would take more testing to further find the source, but I think I'm
good to go for now.

Thanks!

-j.