couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "paul jobs" <webjog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb views using time
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:39:57 GMT
how to use startkey=now-1 hour

http://server:5984/truthbox/_view/truthbox/by_created?count=10&group=true
gives ou this

{"total_rows":37718,"offset":0,"rows":[
{"id":"47d7bef01ae278afd16f56736ae5c87b","key":"2008-12-16T14:45:41Z","value":{"_id":"47d7bef01ae278afd16f56736ae5c87b","_rev":"641284558","msg":"right
to those cute lickle tosies....and i will chew your toenails when im
there....right up till i get to your pubic
hair....x","fromuid":900415470,"touid":573627038,"subject":"PMSL","created":"2008-12-16T14:45:41Z"}},
]}

http://server:5984/truthbox/_view/truthbox/by_created?count=10&group=true*&startkey=(now
- 1 hour)*
gives nothing as output