couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "paul jobs" <webjog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb views using time
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:31:45 GMT
so paul what you are saying is this
so if we use sortable_timestamp or created/date/time in my case
the rows are automatically sorted in descending order and use the 1st 100 u
get and process them in python

is it possible to construct this in the view itself and get like the 340
items that are created in the last one hour without resorting to python
Sorry if i am asking something basic
Thanks