couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "paul jobs" <webjog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: select where
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:02:07 GMT
querycode  = 'function(d) { if ((d.touid == "%d" || d.fromuid=="%d") &&
d.type!="reply" ) emit(d.created,d); }'%(uid, uid)
anonmsgs = [ (x.id,x.value) for x in varnishanondb.query(querycode,
descending=True) ]

how to use this using slices -> when there are 2 variables in the query
instead of just d.author