couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <Dirk-Willem.van.Gu...@bbc.co.uk>
Subject Re: User, Erlang, Couchdb or kernel error ?
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:23:27 GMT
Paul Davis wrote:

> Taking a wild stab, are you running out of ports on the client side?
> The 20-30 second wait would be when all your sockets are in TIME_WAIT
> mode before closing?

That seems to be fine -- BUT:

> You might check and see if your cilent lib is doing Keep-Alive or not.

This gives me an opening - there is something odd with Keep-Alive. Just
to confirm - couchdb should do the right 1.1 dance, understand
Keep-Alive and allow for (anyish) number of subsequent requests ?

Dw

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are
not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately.