couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Brian Candler <B.Cand...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Current CouchDB state?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:21:04 GMT
On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 09:05:20AM +0000, Brian Candler wrote:
> Again looking at source, I see two very different paths in couch_db.erl
> depending on the presence of that magic header:
>
> update_docs(Db, Docs, Options, false) -> ...
> update_docs(Db, Docs, Options, true) -> ...

Sorry, that was a mistake. It's the Options parameter which contains [] or
[full_commit]; the call from couch_http_db calls update_docs/3, and the
fourth argument defaults to true.

I'm not sure what the false version of this function does - something to do
with not allocating new revs? - but it's not relevant in this case.

B.