couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: renamed _temp_view to _slow_view
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:02:35 GMT
On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 08:40:45PM -0800, Chris Anderson wrote:
> As far as outcome, I'm happy with whatever makes the group happy. I'm
> sympathetic to arguments that we can't document our way out of
> _temp_views misuse.

Maybe someone who understands the code issues at hand (i.e. not me) could
summarise the options with the pros and cons outlined by the various people in
this thread and we could have a small vote on each option to see if there's any
clear consensus that we're missing. It might be the case that we all disagree on
our main preference but all share a second preference.

Something like this:

  * Option A: Sed justo consequat commodo.

      Pros: Nulla facilisi. Quisque ultrices. Donec dictum urna vitae.

      Cons: Etiam tincidunt. In leo enim, aliquet in. Luctus eu.

      Vote: +1

  * Option B: Curabitur scelerisque risus in lectus.

      Pros: Nulla facilisi. Quisque ultrices. Donec dictum urna vitae.

      Cons: Etiam tincidunt. In leo enim, aliquet in. Luctus eu.

      Vote: -0

  * Option C: Mauris nec lorem.

      Pros: Nulla facilisi. Quisque ultrices. Donec dictum urna vitae.

      Cons: Etiam tincidunt. In leo enim, aliquet in. Luctus eu.

      Vote: -1

  * Option D: Morbi consectetur hendrerit turpis.

      Pros: Nulla facilisi. Quisque ultrices. Donec dictum urna vitae.

      Cons: Etiam tincidunt. In leo enim, aliquet in. Luctus eu.

      Vote: +0