couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chris Wagner <christopher.t.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress of view generation
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:18:31 GMT
FYI, this ended up taking a matter of days.  I believe I was generating
two views at once, though.  I'm uncertain whether a third view that I
have (in the same design document) was also being generated, however.
My view file is approximately 1.25 times the size of the database file.

Thanks for your help, Paul. :)