couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Niket Patel <nex...@me.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB huge performance difference between Mac OS / Linux
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:55:50 GMT
On Jan 30, 2009, at 2:26 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> Oh hey, keep it open, please. We are not a private help desk and
> the more eyes can look at things, the better for you.

I apologize but data owned by someone else and sharing this not
possible for me as of now.
If you can't look problem into privately.
I fully understand... Thanks for any efforts you have made.

Some details that Paul asked:
Linux spidermonkey :  libmozjs-dev  1.8.1.13+n
Mac spidermonkey : @1.7.0

Sorry for wrong subject line, now it appears entirely different :-)

Thanks again,
Niket