couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Niket Patel <nex...@me.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB huge performance difference between Mac OS / Linux
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:45:13 GMT

On Jan 30, 2009, at 3:43 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

> Whoa. Turn on debug logging and see if you're having a huge crash of
> the view process. I'm guessing you are. Send us any tracebacks you
> get.

Following is the start of error message rest of the part contains,
huge list of actual docs.

[error] [<0.94.0>] ** Generic server <0.94.0> terminating
** Last message in was {'EXIT',<0.96.0>,
                         {timeout,
                          {gen_server,call,
                           [<0.101.0>,
                            {prompt,
                             [<<"rereduce">>,

I have used "couchdb -i", Please let me know if you need more details.