couchdb-user mailing list archives

From lenz <norb...@googlemail.com>
Subject CouchDB in the wild
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 00:33:57 GMT
i wrote a small blog post about our setup today and wanted to share it with
you as CouchDB got mentioned quite often.
http://blog.ideegeo.com/2008/12/09/iwantmyname-using-erlang-and-couchdb-behind-the-scenes/
.

We use CouchDB in production here (a svn built about a month old) and have
moved more and more functionality from PostgreSQL to CouchDB during the
development process. If someone has questions about implementation, usage,
production setups, ... feel free to ask me.

btw, the sales guys love to edit the TLD databse (with futon) and replicate
the changes to the prod DB (via ssh).

cheers
lenz