couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Tran" <jonnyt...@gmail.com>
Subject mailing lists web page out of date
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:32:28 GMT
The mailing lists page is out of date.
http://incubator.apache.org/couchdb/community/lists.html

but I tried emailing it, and qmail said it was moved to couchdb.apache.org.

and got this response from gmail.

> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We
recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this
error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 mail to couchdb-user-unsubscribe@couchdb.apache.org
not accepted here (state 14).