couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clustering based on 2 columns
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 05:36:29 GMT

On 22/12/2008, at 3:33 PM, Antony Blakey wrote:

> I'm not working on Sunday by choice, so this thread got the dregs of
> my attention.

In fact, I'm working so much not by choice that I didn't realise it's
actually Monday! How the days blur into each other when you're at the
pointy end of a gig.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to
deficiencies.
   -- C. A. R. Hoare