couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Dean Landolt" <d...@deanlandolt.com>
Subject Re: constraining couchdb to reject empty docs
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:39:24 GMT
On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Chris Anderson <jchris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Dean Landolt <dean@deanlandolt.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > But sweet! I'm glad this feature is under discussion. And my guess would
> you
> > would be able to choose your own templating engine, just like with a view
> > server.
> >

> Yes, I'm working on the implementation for main.js - it should be
> trivial to port to another language.

Any progress on the templating? Have you pushed your new main.js to a public
repo yet? I'm pretty excited to start playing around with this -- I've been
waiting for such a feature since I first read about action servers. I tried
to roll the trimpath JST stuff into main.js and generate via action servers
but was never successful. I've since done some digging and understand the
req object a little better so I was going to have another go, but I'm
probably better off waiting for this implementation.