couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "paul jobs" <webjog...@gmail.com>
Subject help regarding couchdb python view server
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:25:56 GMT
*View map function*
function(doc) { if(doc.touid==uid)  emit(doc.touid, 1) }
How do i pass uid argument to couchdb query or get request

http://couchservercom:5984/truthbox/_view/truthbox/testuid?uid=2
this doesnt work
 Hey

So far I m loving using couchdb as a dictionary store and it is helping me a
lot so far.. But i m unable to write queries in javascript

how do you use a view that has been prepared in couchdb python and how to
pass query arguments in views? it is quite confusing

how do we write couchdb map reduce queries in python
i have searched extensively but am unable to find a good doc

Please point me to solutions

Any help is appreciated