couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Gallop <mark.gal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic re-understanding of reduce.
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 07:26:36 GMT
Hi Simon,

Simon Wex wrote:
> The interesting thing is that if I query the reduce in futon, I see
> only 10 rows (of 10) and the maximum value is 15. Though if I hit the
> view up with a simple GET request, I see what I expected.  This may be
> a firefox caching issue, I'll dig a bit deeper and report anything of
> interest.
I also get the same futon behavior when I use reduce. The number of rows
displayed is either 10 (default) or the last value I set for "Rows per
page".  Try going to "All Documents", then change the "Rows per page" to
100 and then return to your view with a map+reduce. Do you now see a
maximum of 100?

I a getting this with Camino and Safari on a Mac.

Cheers,
Mark