couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Jobs <webjog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what does map do?
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 07:45:13 GMT
what are you guys trying to do with couchdb
can you show a few examples
right now i m trying to use it to store data for a game...

I m trying to do a family tree implementation, do you have any pointers
on how to implement a family tree in couchdb, how to model the data
Parents
children
sibling
cousin