couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Yoryos <valo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Installation of couchdb on windows xp
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:19:39 GMT
Mark Gallop  wrote:

> Hi Yoryos,
>
> Yoryos wrote:
>
>> althought the version I've downloaded is 0.8.1 but futon seems to work
>> just
>> fine until I tried to run the tests when most of them faild
>>

> Are you using Firefox 3 to run the tests in Futon?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the response. I've used both firefox 3 and google chrome. I had
problems with both of them. But this is something that I didn't care much as
I thought the problem has to do with the right installation of couchdb. As I
said before when I try to start the server I get a "Apache CouchDB
*0.0.0*(LogLevel=info)" message witch to me seems strange as I've
downloaded and
installed (at least tried to!) version 0.8.1.

Cheers,
Yoryos