couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.9 Progress
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 01:20:37 GMT

On 31/12/2008, at 3:43 AM, Damien Katz wrote:

> It's important we don't obfuscate the filenames unnecessarily. I'd
> love to support any possible database name, but not at the expensive
> of making it harder to debug for 99% of the other cases. As of yet,
> I don't know of anyone who is blocked right now because of this.

I am. I practically can't win a gig in my target market if developers
are force to use roman script for the database and design document
names.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
intelligent are full of doubt.
   -- Bertrand Russell