couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: action servers
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 04:09:33 GMT
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Dean Landolt <dean@deanlandolt.com> wrote:

> It's got everything you referenced (and the paths look right -- it's a
> strait install). So I'm still at a loss. Ah well -- I'm trying to slap
> together an unobtrusive google reader clone so I've gots plenty to do before
> I need to worry about persistence. I can just do everything in the browser
> in the meantime.

Figured this one out. Just a silly oversight on my part. Installing on
a fresh Macbook fixed it for me. I bet you're missing the file
/usr/local/share/couchdb/server/action.js because I left it out of the
Makefile.am. Doh!

If you pull again from action2, and then ./bootstrap && ./configure
etc, then it should work. Please let me know if this doesn't fix it.

Sorry for the noise - I must have hand-copied action.js there ages
ago, and now I'm working off of `make dev` and `utils/run`.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com