couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Pito Salas" <...@salas.com>
Subject Very elementary question
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:20:47 GMT
I am experimenting with CouchDb, via PeepCode.

I am finding that in the _utils browser interface, the values are
rendered in a way that is different from the PeepCode and before
spending too much time on a bad install I thought I'd ask if anyone
has an explanation, and whether I should just ignore the difference or
there's actually something broken here. Take a look at the screenshots
and you see that:

values like "abc" are not accepted for a field (JSON error)
values like ["abc"] are accepted, but then are spewed back as 0

Comments?