couchdb-user mailing list archives

From John Bartak <john.bar...@autodesk.com>
Subject RE: Creating views using PUT
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:06:55 GMT
I still haven't found a solution for this issue.  Is anyone else trying to use Couch from .Net?
 Should I file a bug about this?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bartak
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:28 AM
To: couchdb-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Creating views using PUT

I actually already tried to double-escape the url and it didn't work.

For some reason, .Net doesn't unescape the %25 character.  So if you post to a url like http://localhost:5984/somedatabase/_design%252Fmyview,
it will actually post to that exact url and you end up with a document in your database with
an id of "_design%2Fmyview".