couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya <mah...@aptela.com>
Subject Re: Simplest possible plugin/component mechanism
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:34:23 GMT
Could not agree more.  Back when (way back when) we used to do
something similar to extend the NeXTStep widget set.   It was  usually
functional as long as I was the *only* person doing anything, but
trying to manage/maintain this across multiple users (or heck, just
myself after a 3 month gap) was insane.  I eventually gave up on the
whole thing.

Also, i suspect that the security issues might be interesting, to say
the least... :-)

cheers
---
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya