couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya <mah...@aptela.com>
Subject Any opinions on an NFS data store?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:03:23 GMT
Assuming just one CouchDB server, would having the data store be NFS
based even work?
What about multiple servers?  I can definitely see chaos emerging from
multiple servers building View indexes simultaneously, but what if
read-access was done with 'update=false'?
What about writes with multiple servers?

Just wondering if there are any *immediate* gotchas that I should be
aware of (e.g., NFS - Just Say No :-)  )

cheers
---
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya
CTO,  Aptela Inc.