couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Wall <jw...@google.com>
Subject new command line tool to interactively edit views in CouchDB
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:48:12 GMT
Hiya,

I've started work on a new module and script in the DB::CouchDB::Schema perl
module dist. couch_view_tool.pl allows you to interactively edit views in a
couchdb schema. I was hoping that maybe I could get some folks to give it a
test drive. It's pretty much complete just needs some tweaking a little and
the perspective of someone other than me would be of great help.

you can download the distro below. I haven't released the update to CPAN yet
of course.

http://repo.marzhillstudios.com/DB-CouchDB-Schema/DB-CouchDB-Schema-0.3.02.tar.gz

If ayone has comments please let me know.

Jeremy Wall