couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jedediah Smith <jeded...@silencegreys.com>
Subject Re: threaded email view
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 03:06:13 GMT

The header fields I mentioned are the only ones available in a typical
email. If nobody can come up with something, I will resort to adding
extra data at import time but that would be nice to avoid.

It would be nifty if partially iterative queries like this could be done
in couchdb and still take advantage of map/reduce.