couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Saasen <li...@coravy.com>
Subject Re: checkin visualisations
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:59:25 GMT
Hi Noah,

I was playing with code_swarm a couple of days ago - it rocks (as does
CouchDB but you guys are probably aware of that).

Here is the CouchDB code_swarm video (Apache svn respos):

  * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-647rvmnujo

If you flick me an email with access to the Google repository I'll
create another video with the history of the last 5 years.

Cheers,
Stefan

Am 15.11.2008 um 06:14 schrieb Noah Slater:

> Hey,
>
> Check these out:
>
>  http://vimeo.com/1223937
>
>  http://vis.cs.ucdavis.edu/~ogawa/codeswarm/
>
> I still have access to the old Google repository and perhaps Jan has
> repositories from before that. If someone could be bothered to get
> the Java part
> of this software working, visualising CouchDB's history over the
> last five years
> would be tremendous.
>
> Best,
>
> --

Stefan Saasen                          	Wellington, New
Zealand
coravy. Ltd                            	http://coravy.com